Take the Stress out of Home Buying by Working with AP Realty
Buying a home should be enjoyable, not stressful. As you search for your dream home, AP Realty agents will work tirelessly to make the process as seamless as possible. We are committed to exceeding our client’s expectations and providing a personalized home buying experience.
We will connect you with a caring professional. Home buying is not only a big financial commitment, but also can be an emotional one. A home symbolizes family, rest, and security – it is just not four walls and a roof. Thus, it’s critical that the agent you choose is both highly skilled and a good fit. We will connect you to one of our experienced agents that truly understands what you are looking for and help you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you.
Market expertise. We bring our clients up to speed on all aspects of the Chicago real estate market from local community information and market values to insider details on new developments. Our knowledgeable experts will provide objective information about each property to help you make the best financial decision.
Geographically well-situated. With three offices located in downtown, Lakeview and Evanston, we are well-positioned to help you find a home that is tailored to your lifestyle.
Negotiating skills. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession, and inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. In addition, the purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your AP sales agent will advise you as to which contract terms, inspections and documents are required and/or beneficial for you.
Find the best property out there. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised on the market, and our experience agents will work diligently to find all available properties.
Advertisements will only show you one dimension of a broker’s professional skills. Meeting our agents in person will provide the rest. Call or email AP Realty to help guide you from beginning to end.
Let us guide you from beginning to end!
- Assist our client with developing a home wishlist
- Refer a network of real estate attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Explain the pros and cons of each property viewed
- Provide current information on neighborhood school districts, amenities and market values
- Expert negotiation of contract terms and pricing
- Extensive property valuations and reports
- Evaluate cost of property maintenance and possible renovations
- Identify, show and evaluate the properties that meet our client’s criteria
- Handle all pertinent details, inspections and paperwork
- Prepare, review & negotiate offer to purchase contracts
- Handle all after sale details