Why List Your Property for Sale With AP Realty?
Expert guidance. Selling a home usually requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page settlement statements. We will provide our clients with a list of professionals such as real estate attorneys, contractors and inspectors with broad experience in Chicago real estate. Our knowledgeable experts will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
Geographically well-situated. With three offices located in downtown, Lakeview and Evanston, we are well positioned to provide the maximum exposure for your property.
We know Chicago and surrounding suburbs. We will help you sell your property by communicating our up-to-date knowledge of the current real estate market, so that we can work together to determine an appropriate price point.
Years of experience. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. And even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Our highly-skilled sales brokers on the other hand, handle hundreds of real estate transactions over the course of their career. Having an expert on your side is critical.
Communication. Our experienced sales brokers will provide you with regular status reports on your property and how it is marketed. We will keep you informed about prospective buyers and their status during the real estate transaction.
- We utilize our extensive database of contacts through previous clients, referrals and networking
- On-line marketing, blogging, social media, electronic and direct mail
- Customized marketing techniques to highlight each homes strengths
Advertisements will only show you one dimension of a broker’s professional skills. Meeting our agents in person will provide the rest. Call or email AP Realty to help guide you from beginning to end.
Let us do all the work!
- Take quality photos of your property inside and out
- Advertise & market your property
- Research comparable sales activity
- Review title information
- Measure rooms and overall square footage
- Prepare detailed list of property amenities and assess market impact
- Assist with seller’s disclosure forms
- Handle all pertinent details, inspections and paperwork
- Prepare, enter and manage listing in the MLS
- Hold open houses and provide marketing data to buyers
- Coordinate showings with perspective buyers and realtors
- Review & negotiate offer to purchase contracts
- Evaluate net proceeds
- Counsel sellers on all offers
- Verify perspective buyer’s financial qualifications
- Handle all after sale details